Heart of a Woman
- The audio/video resources are intended to be used in conjunction with the study workbooks for a full mentoring and discipleship experience. Due to this, most of our resources are password protected; passwords are located in the corresponding workbooks.
- Full-length videos and shorter segment videos are offered for each lesson. Use whichever segment best suits your group.
- Discussion Questions correspond to content in the workbook. Scroll to the bottom to see list of discussion questions by lesson.
- Resources are also available on the Thistlebend App, available for most platforms!
Book and Teaching Preview
Teaching Preview Video: from Lesson One of Heart of a Woman
Heart of a Woman Study Resources
- Audio mp3
- Lecture Resources: Living with a New Heart; John Calvin’s Guide to the Christian Life (circa mid 1500s); Heidelberg Catechism (1563); The Holiness of God by R. C. Sproul (Revised edition 2000, originally published in 1985); George Whitefield ‘s Daily Devotions, entry for September 13th (circa mid 1700s); Matthew Henry’s Commentary on Gen. 1:1-2.
Lesson One: Planted by Streams of Water
Lesson One Segment